Kite Making Experience
A QUEST Curated Experience
It’s Easter season. The winds are high and parents and children are embracing the tradition once again by crafting their kites.
Historically, for Anguilla, Easter is kitemaking season and many items are used to make them “from scratch”.
It’s a time when old bedsheets go missing to make kite tails and the fishing line finds a new usage, all for the purpose of creating beautiful flying pieces of art!
Learn about this art form from those who do it best, build and fly your very own kite. This experience is the perfect opportunity to bond with children or just to learn how to fly a kite.
Book This Experience
Use the calendar below to choose the day and time you would like to book this experience.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- All materials provided
- Minimum: 2 persons
- Guests keep their kite (tail and line excluded)
- Ages 5+
- This experience can be hosted at your accommodation (subject to airspace restrictions)
Payment is required 48 hours before booked date.
Accepted payment methods.
• Debit/Credit Card (Online or In Person)
• Direct Bank Transfer (NCBA account holders only)
See our Cancellation Fee Structure:
- 15% (if 72-48 hours before the Experience);
- 30% (if 25-47 hours before the Experience) or
- 100% (less than 24 hours before the Experience).