Valley Walking Tour
A QUEST Curated Experience
The Valley, Anguilla’s capital, is located in the middle of the island. This is where the majority of the island’s governmental agencies are located and, many historic and cultural points of interest.
The Valley Walking Tour takes you on a 1.5-hour immersive experience along the 0.5-mile stretch from roundabout to roundabout in The Valley. You will visit 10 points of interest and enjoy local treats, fruits and/or products at the end.
Points of interest include: Anguilla’s only Roman Catholic Church, a factory building which once produced cotton, the Old Valley Boy’s School, The People’s Market and more.
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Minimum: 2 persons
- Optional: Transportation to this experience US$20/person round trip
Payment is required 48 hours before booked date.
Accepted payment methods.
• Debit/Credit Card (Online or In Person)
• Direct Bank Transfer (NCBA account holders only)
See our Cancellation Fee Structure:
- 15% (if 72-48 hours before the Experience);
- 30% (if 25-47 hours before the Experience) or
- 100% (less than 24 hours before the Experience).